Design Engineer / Project Manager
£30,000 - £45,000
VANRATH are delighted to be representing a successful engineering business in County Tyrone, that are currently recruiting for a talented, driven individual to join their team on a full-time permanent basis. Ideally, you will be a en engineer by trade, preferably in Design Engineering, and will transition into project management. This is a excellent chance to expand your skill-set and experience
The ideal person:
- Two years in a similar PM role
- Engineering / manufacturing background
- Related qualification such as PRINCE2 or AGILE
As the PM you will:
- Meeting with Head of Design and other relevant departments to identify project requirements, delivery time lines and costs.
- Assignment of engineer resources to ensure projects meet required deadlines.
- Ensuring engineering systems and components are installed to the correct standards and quality.
- Reporting on project progress to all departments especially the Design, Project Management and Procurement Departments.
- Carrying out risk analysis of projects at different stages.
- Being an advocate for Health & Safety awareness, by leading by example and ensuring that the team is consistently following H&S requirements.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.