- Job Reference: KYDE130923
- Job Title: Design Engineer
- Salary: £38,000 to £43,000 DOE
- Term: Permanent
- Location: Coalisland Area, Northern Ireland
Are you an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer looking for an opportunity with an established market leader in the heavy machinery industry?
VANRATH are recruiting for a very fast-growing heavy machinery manufacturing company with major clients all over the world.
Our client designs and manufactures innovative material handling and recycling equipment and exports them world-wide. With a global focus on recycling, our client has grown exponentially over the last number of years creating the need for multiple Design Engineers.
They already have a large range of products but want someone innovative to add to the team to support their rapid growth and bring new ideas.
£38,000 to £43,000 (Negotiable) plus package
Monday to Friday
40.5 hours per week (flexible start/finish times)
Opportunities for progression & upskilling
- Manage design projects and develop new products
- Manage projects through all stages from concept and design to build and installation
- Work with colleagues in all areas of the business from the sales team to the manufacturing team
- Produce status reports and keep Operations Manager informed
- Be involved in working on multiple projects at any one time
- Work with more junior Design Engineers and assist in their development
- Degree in Mechanical/Design Engineering or similar
- Minimum 4 years experience in a Design role
- Experience in Product Development
- Mechanical and Hydraulics experience
- SolidWorks, CREO, AutoCAD experience
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Engineering job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Karl Yellop for a confidential discussion on 028 9033 0250