- Job Reference: JSDE080923
- Job Title: Design Engineer
- Pay Rate: £40,000 to £45,000 DOE
- Vacancies: x4
- Term: Permanent
- Location: Dungannon, Northern Ireland
Are you an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer with a passion for innovation?
VANRATH are recruiting for multiple Mechanical Design Engineer vacancies to join our client who have been designing and manufacturing a range of equipment for the heavy engineering industry for over 25 years.
Our client have been pushing the boundaries of design and manufacture to supply their heavy engineering and material processing clients with hard-working, quality machinery for over a quarter of a decade.
They boast an expansive range of products with desire to continually innovate and add to their portfolio, seeking like minded additions to their design team to support their growth.
£40,000 to £45,000 basic salary plus additional package
Mon to Fri
40.5 hours with flexible start/finish
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will play a key role in the business by developing and designing new products as well as
- Manage design projects and develop new products
- Manage projects through from concept, design, support build and to installation
- Co-ordinate with colleagues to support the sales team with technical specifications, site visits and technical advice throughout the process
- Produce project status reports and other information as required
- Participate in continuous improvement activities
- Work on and oversee multiple projects at any one time
- Develop and train Design Engineers in design office processes and procedures.
- Degree in Mechanical/Design Engineering or similar
- Minimum 4 years experience in a Design role
- Experience in Product Development
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby for a confidential discussion on 028 9033 0250