Design Engineer required for one of Northern Ireland's most highly sought-after companies.
In order to attract the very best talent, a generous remuneration package is on offer plus a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- 33 days holiday allowance
- Full training and development programme
- Impressive Pension
VANRATH are currently recruiting for a Design Engineer on behalf of our industry leading clients, who have a worldwide customer base. With increasing market share and an evolving and expanding product portfolio, our client's products are installed upon all major aircraft types from Airbus and Boeing. Recent years have seen a rapid growth in their order book and with around 1600 staff across 4 sites located in the Portadown and Banbridge areas which includes full design, engineering, manufacturing, and R&D capabilities.
The Ideal Person
- Relevant Manufacturing/ Engineering degree or HND
- Advanced understanding of manufacturing processes and lean manufacturing
- Experience of New Product Introduction, reworking design changes and upgrades through to production
- Several years experience in a similar environment, i.e heavy engineering, automotive or aerospace.
As a Design Engineer, you will:
- Advising on material selection and/ or suitable material manufacturing methods plus treatments for new product design.
- Support continuous improvement activities in quality, cycle times, process improvement, machine availability through lean techniques and value engineering to enhance the capability of existing processes and remove waste.
- Develop and maintain project plans and budget profiles to ensure delivery of milestones to agreed cost targets and timescales
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Design Engineering job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Calum Holland in the strictest confide