- Job Reference: RADC200923
- Job Title: Design Coordinator (Fitout)
- Salary: £Competitive Salary DOE + excellent package
- Location: Antrim, Northern Ireland
Are you looking for a Design Coordinator role? Interested in working for a leading fit-out contractor?
VANRATH are recruiting a Design Coordinator to work on high end fit out projects, based in Antrim, Northern Ireland.
£Competitive Salary DOE + excellent package
What's in it for you?
- Additional holidays
- Enhanced pension
- Health Cash Plan
- Length of service awards
- Employee wellness programme
- Working from home scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Personal and professional development
Our client is a leading fit-out contractor based in Antrim, Northern Ireland. They carry out high end fit-out projects across multiple sectors including high end residential, commercial, hotels and more.
Business is booming with multiple projects currently ongoing and many more in the pipeline. Due to continuous growth, they have an excellent opportunity for a Design Coordinator to join the team on a permanent basis, working on exciting high end fit-out projects.
The Design Coordinator will ultimately be responsible for the design service on joinery and fit-out projects, managing the design team and working alongside the project management team, production, the client's multidisciplinary team, external consultants, specialist sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Managing the project's design development in collaboration with the project manager, the client and architectural consultant
- Monitoring design costs on projects
- Providing design advice e.g. on building regulations, fire protection, etc.
- Ensuring the design team produce drawings accurately, efficiently and according to programme
- Chair design meetings
- Proactively close-out design issues
- Keep adequate records, manage flow of information and provide regular progress reports
The Ideal Person:
- Degree qualified or other relevant qualifications
- Extensive experience in architectural design
- Experience of progressing projects from RIBA stage 4 onwards for design and build contracts
- Experience working on fit out projects involving detailed joinery
- Knowledge of BIM processes
- Good knowledge of current building regulations
- Ability to plan and stay one step ahead
- Experience working to tight deadlines with the ability to keep calm under pressure
- Self-motivated and adaptable
- Able to commute to Antrim on a daily basis
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robert Apps for a confidential discussion