Demand Manager (Manufacturing)
£35,000 - £40,000
VANRATH are delighted to be representing an industry-leading manufacturer, that now has an opening for a Demand Manager on a full-time permanent basis. You will play a pivotal part in the continued success and growth of the company, providing in-depth data analysis and forecasting to maximise sales.
The ideal person:
- Three recent year's demand planning experience
- Experience in a manufacturing setting
As the Demand Planner, duties will include:
- Develop and update of the Demand Plan monthly
- Liaise heavily with product, sales marketing in order to achieve successful results
- Research market, channel, distributor forecasts, customer insights/developments)
- Promote continuous improvement strategies
- Establish the understanding of Demand Planning and Demand Control and the role of Sales
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.