£50,000 - £55,000
Do you have experience working on small to large scale software projects, with strong Stakeholder management experience and the ability to successfully lead a team?
The Ideal Person
The successful candidate will understand the complexity of software projects, the importance of managing a client's expectations, how best to represent a business and understand what is and isn't part of a company's brand
- 3+ years' commercial experience working as a Project/ Delivery Manager
- Working knowledge of Agile practices and the SLDC
- Demonstrable Stakeholder Management experience
- Experience working on technical projects
- Ideally, experience in the Payments industry
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience, including:
- Remote working
- Flexible holiday allowance plus 10 public holidays
- 4% bonus
- Allowance for home office equipment
- Company pension scheme
This well-funded FDI has been building out their NI team and has big plans to continue this growth. Offering fully remote working to complement your work life balance, progression opportunities, an inclusive working environment and the chance to take ownership of your work and make an impact.
As a Delivery Manager you will work autonomously on complex product launches and projects with company-wide impact. The Delivery team is an outcome-based function that support the software team in the successful delivery of projects
- Manages risk in collaborations with other teams
- Take full ownership of project implementation from Initiation to delivery
- Build and manage master project plans and supporting artifacts encompassing resource requirements, business/stakeholder/solutions requirements, dependencies, timelines, milestones, and success criteria as necessary to deliver on the promised business value
- Proactively manage internal and external relationships with senior stakeholders with business unit dependencies on the program outcome. Manage and balance business stakeholders' regarding schedule, cost, and scope
- Ensure all project resources and requirements are thoughtfully developed, clearly identified, and agreed upon, and that the project tracks to critical objectives, Identify, assign, and track required tasks for successful completion of the project
- Develop/deliver executive updates and for senior leadership teams and groups
- Reduce complexity of projects/services/processes complexity to drive efficiency
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Project Management role in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Naomi Jackson in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
"Vanrath is a great company to look for when it comes to your recruitment needs. I worked with Naomi for around a month and a half and she was great at both finding interesting roles, fielding my concerns and working with me to make sure that the next step of my career is one that I am excited for."
"Naomi was such a fantastic help throughout the entire process. She kept me well informed with timely responses and went out of her way to answer any questions I had. With her help, I was well prepared for my interview and was offered the position I wanted! I'm so grateful for everything and would recommend anyone looking for advice on employment to get in touch!"
"I worked with Naomi to secure a job and every step of the way she was more than helpful. She provided me a lot of information coming up to different interviews and would check in on me regularly to see how I was getting on.
Additionally, Naomi communicated with the company very quickly after my interview stages leading to a very quick and stress-free interview process.
I can't recommend Naomi and Vanrath enough, an excellent service!"
"Professional, responsive, and incredibly efficient service: was matched with a company for a successful application in record time!"