Our client is seeking a Database Manager with experience in Property Management Accounts to join their team of four in their Belfast office.
We are honoured to be the UK and ROI market representatives for a commercial real estate mogul. Our client specialises in commercial real estate to guarantee that builders, financiers, and tenants have access to the best projects available.
A great compensation package is offered with a high pay and a number of benefits in order to entice the absolute best personnel available.
- Fantastic internal training and development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday which increase with service
The Ideal Person
If you have between one and two years' worth of experience working in a database environment or a related field, are seeking for a new position, and have knowledge of:
- Database System's
- User setups on the system
- User level amendments on the system
- User deactivation on the system
- creating VBA reports
- Ad hoc
- Previous Database Experience
- Resolve helpdesk queries for other system upgrades and interim releases
- QUBE MRI Property Management System experience
- Any property management system experience
As a Database Manager you will:
- Managed the day-to-day management of the QUBE MRI Property Management System
- Portfolio mobilisation
- Relay any issues directly back to QUBE
- Want to get involved in projects
- First line support of the system
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Alannah Conlon in the strictest confidence.