A Northern Ireland-based team focused on delivering refurbishment and outfitting services for luxurious cruise ships and yachts is seeking a Database Administrator to join their expanding team. This team follows a unique project methodology that emphasizes collaboration during the design, construction, and delivery phases, providing end-to-end project management solutions.
As a member of the Business Systems Team, you will serve as a Systems Data Administrator, responsible for maintaining data integrity in a global marine outfitting organization.
Your key responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring the accuracy and consistency of Master Data
* Monitoring Item Creation Requests from other departments and creating Item Master information in D365
* Inputting and maintaining project-specific ERP data from Contract Award to project completion
* Activating Production Users Job Card Device and User Personalisation Import, Design Users Timesheet Setup
* Managing data quality issues and ensuring Master and Transactional Data Integrity Housekeeping
* Reviewing and contributing to User documentation and creating/maintaining project documentation
* Undertaking other duties as directed by Management
* Minimum of 3 years' experience in an administration role
* Ability to work with numerical data with high attention to detail and accuracy
* Ability to interpret and understand data
* Ability to work collaboratively and use initiative
* Proven track record of delivering accurate, relevant, and timely information
* Excellent communication skills
* Proficient in MS Excel and Outlook
* Methodical and highly organised
* 3 years' experience in an administration role within Manufacturing or Construction Environment
* Excellent knowledge of other Microsoft Packages e.g. PowerBI, PowerPoint, etc.
* Previous experience working with Microsoft Dynamics or other ERP Systems
* Previous experience in administration for a fit-out company
* Previous Finance Office Administration experience
If you are interested in this role or any other role in Data Engineering, Data Science, or Data Warehousing, please contact Rachel Boyle directly on LinkedIn.