Senior Manager - Data Scientist/AI Engineer
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world leaders in Data Science/AI Engineering. This division is at the heart of business change and provides endless opportunity to manage risk and drive innovation. If you are passionate about working on global scale projects and all things data, then this is for you!
My client is currently seeking heavy hitting thought leaders to join their fast-growing Data Science practice within consulting. Whether you are an expert in computer vision, have a passion for NLP, love playing with Graph we would really like to hear from you.
We live in a data rich world and more & more of our personal and business interactions are being progressed by the application of advanced analytics and artificial intelligence (AI). My client are steering organisations to transform through continuous improvement of their existing processes to be at the forefront of their industry.
* Steering the pursuit of new work through client conversations and presentations
* Supporting the Market teams in building go to market strategies
* Research & development in support of new AI based offerings
* Developing & delivering client solutions using a range of DS/AI technologies
* Mentoring and managing other experienced and aspiring Data Science & AI Engineers
* Managing bid response work to articulate what value we can bring
* Collaborating with partners and other arms of business
Skills & Attributes for Success
- Professional experience in delivery of advanced analytics/DS/AI projects
- Detailed knowledge of a range of AI techniques including, graph data analytics, time series, NLP, deep learning, supervised and unsupervised machine learning etc
- Programming skills in Python or R, Spark and SQL
- Experience of using the latest Data science platforms (e.g. Databricks, AzureML) and frameworks (e.g. Tensorflow, MXNet, scikit-learn)
- Data wrangling and manipulation techniques
- Experience of development & deployment tooling, such as Jenkins, Ansible, Docker etc
Negotiable Base Salary
Bi annual reviews
We value experts from every field and we also believe all sector experience has something to offer, whether you are Telco or FS, Consumer Products or Utilities, it will all add to the richness of services they can offer their clients.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please reach out to Ellie-Mae Middleton through Linkedin