My client have continued to hire some of the best Data Scientists and Data Engineers available locally. This is a well established business with solid ethics and team values.
The Data Science function is responsible for research, development and validation of existing and new analytics.
- Development of machine learning models and other analytics following established workflows, while looking for optimisation and improvement opportunities
- Providing guidance to junior team members on model development
- Data annotation and quality review
- Exploratory data analysis and model fail state analysis
- Methodology, results and insights reporting, including model Governance report drafting in collaboration with senior team members
- Client/prospect guidance in machine learning model and analytic fine-tuning/development
Education and Experience
- 2+ years of industry experience
- Masters or Doctorate in Science, Technology. Engineering or Mathematics subject preferred
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of key programming concepts (e.g. split-apply-combine, data structures, object-oriented programming)
- Experience programming with python or R
- Knowledge of SQL and No-SQL database technology
- Strong written and verbal comprehension
- Strong collaborator
- Capable of independent delivery of model development project
- Proficient at asking senior team members for help when necessary
- Strong knowledge of machine learning, including supervised, unsupervised and regression
- Foundational Knowledge of deep learning, including common architectures and relevant tuning concepts
This is the best prospect in NI for a Data Scientist right now. Best Engineering culture, best remuneration and best benefits package, with the best prospects.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ryan Quinn in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for: Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…