Providing support for business reporting systems and business intelligence systems. Assisting Users with their data/reporting queries and building reports, data structures and dashboards.
- Provide support to resolve escalated problems with existing IT Systems on site and for remote users.
- Manage Reporting Team helpdesk queries for reporting requests and issues.
- Work with other departments to identify reporting requirements and solutions.
- Assist with the specification, testing and implementation of reporting and BI systems.
- Query databases to analyse data and produce information.
- Ensure data validation and integrity.
- Create reports to fulfil information requests from system databases, using Crystal.
- Create data structures and dashboards utilising Power BI and Qlikview.
- Liaise with third party development / support providers.
- Assist with data integration projects between platforms and systems.
- Undertake project work as agreed.
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this Data Reporting Analyst role.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ryan Quinn in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for: Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…