VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of a Data Privacy Specialist/Manager for a leading Global Law Firm.
Hybrid working role (3 days in State of the Art Belfast City Centre office, 2 days at home) - This firm offers real progression opportunities alongside some of the best benefits in Northern Ireland.
This is a Monday - Friday position - Permanent.
£60,000 - £65,000 (Fully Negotiable) + Fantastic Benefits Package (Global) & Progression Opportunities + Discretionary Bonuses & Salary Reviews
- Assisting in the support and maintenance of the existing global programme of measures designed to comply with privacy laws globally
- Helping to manage, support and deliver a global programme of work designed to comply with recent changes to European data protection law
- support the work of the department more generally, including incident response and individual rights requests
- Working closely with a range of stakeholders on technology and data innovations to help ensure good data handling practices and privacy by design
- Helping to gather and analyse data to support the work of the Data Privacy Team
- Conducting data privacy impact assessments, including in relation to software, systems and processes
- Establishing and maintaining good relations with key stakeholders globally to help support and roll out changes to the privacy compliance programme
- Advising and guiding colleagues across the firm on privacy and data protection issues and policies
- Experience of working in risk management or data protection
- The ability to understand, explain and advise on technical processes using business-friendly language
- A proven ability to work independently and proactively and to manage and prioritise a busy workload
- Self-motivation and the ability to manage new and varied challenges
- Excellent attention to detail; and
- A collaborative approach and the ability to work well in a small team and on cross-departmental projects
If you would like more information on this or any other role please contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks.
Recruitment agencies are organisations that focus on matching candidates with recruiters. Companies will advertise jobs through them, and job seekers will look at the posts on offer. The recruitment agency in the meantime will scout through the job seekers, and try to match them to their most suited jobs. Recruitment agencies bridge the gap between both parties to make the whole process a much smoother one.
Not only do recruitment agencies help candidates find the right type of job most suited to them, but at the same, they time provide companies and businesses with the right fit they are searching for with their job. A recruitment agency is the best option for matching the right person with the right position.