VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of a Data Privacy Specialist for a leading Global Law Firm.
Hybrid working role (3 days in State of the Art Belfast City Centre office, 2 days at home) - This firm offers real progression opportunities alongside some of the best benefits in Northern Ireland.
This is a Monday - Friday position - Permanent.
£55,000 - £60,000 (Fully Negotiable) + Fantastic Benefits Package (Global) & Progression Opportunities + Discretionary Bonuses & Salary Reviews
- Assisting in the support and maintenance of the existing global programme of measures designed to comply with privacy laws globally
- Helping to manage, support and deliver a global programme of work designed to comply with recent changes to European data protection law
- support the work of the department more generally, including incident response and individual rights requests
- Working closely with a range of stakeholders on technology and data innovations to help ensure good data handling practices and privacy by design
- Helping to gather and analyse data to support the work of the Data Privacy Team
- Conducting data privacy impact assessments, including in relation to software, systems and processes
- Establishing and maintaining good relations with key stakeholders globally to help support and roll out changes to the privacy compliance programme
- Advising and guiding colleagues across the firm on privacy and data protection issues and policies
- Experience of working in risk management or data protection
- The ability to understand, explain and advise on technical processes using business-friendly language
- A proven ability to work independently and proactively and to manage and prioritise a busy workload
- Self-motivation and the ability to manage new and varied challenges
- Excellent attention to detail; and
- A collaborative approach and the ability to work well in a small team and on cross-departmental projects
If you would like more information on this or any other role please contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890330250 or email@example.com, thanks.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.
VANRATH recruits across a diverse range of sectors including:
Accountancy & Finance
Engineering & Manufacturing
Sales and Marketing
Supply Chain and Procurement
We recognise that making a career change can be a huge step. We will support you through every step of the recruitment process, from an initial discussion of your goals and aspirations, to the security of your new position.
Our consultants are sector specific and have an in-depth knowledge of, and experience in, their respective fields. Put simply, they are the best in the business! We continually monitor trends and developments within the market to ensure we provide the very highest quality advice and
support to our clients and candidates.