VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of a Data Privacy Specialist for a leading Global Law Firm.
Hybrid working role (3 days in State of the Art Belfast City Centre office, 2 days at home) - This firm offers real progression opportunities alongside some of the best benefits in Northern Ireland.
This is a Monday - Friday position - Permanent.
£55,000 - £60,000 (Fully Negotiable) + Fantastic Benefits Package (Global) & Progression Opportunities + Discretionary Bonuses & Salary Reviews
- Assisting in the support and maintenance of the existing global programme of measures designed to comply with privacy laws globally
- Helping to manage, support and deliver a global programme of work designed to comply with recent changes to European data protection law
- support the work of the department more generally, including incident response and individual rights requests
- Working closely with a range of stakeholders on technology and data innovations to help ensure good data handling practices and privacy by design
- Helping to gather and analyse data to support the work of the Data Privacy Team
- Conducting data privacy impact assessments, including in relation to software, systems and processes
- Establishing and maintaining good relations with key stakeholders globally to help support and roll out changes to the privacy compliance programme
- Advising and guiding colleagues across the firm on privacy and data protection issues and policies
- Experience of working in risk management or data protection
- The ability to understand, explain and advise on technical processes using business-friendly language
- A proven ability to work independently and proactively and to manage and prioritise a busy workload
- Self-motivation and the ability to manage new and varied challenges
- Excellent attention to detail; and
- A collaborative approach and the ability to work well in a small team and on cross-departmental projects
If you would like more information on this or any other role please contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890330250 or email@example.com, thanks.
VANRATH HAVE PROUDLY SUPPORTED THE NORTHERN IRELAND CHILDREN'S HOSPICE SINCE 2014, AND ARE FOUNDING MEMBERS OF THE 'TIME TO CARE' INITIATIVE.
Later in the year, we secured a significant stake-holder investment from prominent Mercedes business owner and property investor Neil McKibbin FCA. With this investment came the purchase of Victoria House in Belfast City Centre by Wayne and Neil, in a £12.5 million deal, allowing the company to move into brand new state of the art offices and continue their ambitious growth plans.
We have transitioned from a team of 3 accountancy focused consultants to a team of 30 sector-specific consultants covering a diverse range of sectors. Building successful careers and supporting our clients with the best talent in the market is at the heart of everything we do. We are driven by a passion to help people build careers that meet their goals, and help businesses achieve success through great and strategic talent.