VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of a Data Privacy Specialist for a leading financial company, that places immense value on their staff.
Working From Home (Monday - Friday all at home) - This firm offers real progression opportunities alongside some of the best benefits in Northern Ireland.
This is a Monday - Friday position - Permanent.
Data Privacy experience is essential.
£30,000 - £35,000 + Fantastic Benefits Package & Progression Opportunities + Discretionary Bonuses & Salary Reviews
- Provide comprehensive support for the GDPR programme.
- Maintain and update the Personal Data Register, including Article 30 records.
- Manage the company data breach process in line with procedure: investigate, monitor the data breach up to completion, draft of meeting minutes and notify the Regulator as required.
- Prepare Data Breach Reports as required by the Data Privacy Team.
- Manage Data Subject requests in line with procedure: investigation of request and draft responses.
- Support drafting the response to enquiries from the Regulator.
- Assist with the preparation of Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIAs) for new initiatives across the business.
- Assist with the review of data protection content within legal agreements between the company and third-party organisations.
- Data Privacy experience is Essential
- Experience in the area of Data Breaches, Data Subject Requests and Data Privacy Impact Assessments is desired but not essential.
- Relevant compliance or business background.
- Genuine interest in data protection and privacy.
- Good awareness of IT and data security is desired but not essential.
If you would like more information on this or any other role please contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890330250.
There are many benefits of using a recruitment agency to find a job, here are some of the top advantages;
- Find the perfect job - when searching for a job through a recruitment agency, we'll use our industry expertise and client knowledge to make sure you're provided with a job opportunity you'll enjoy and are most likely to be accepted into.
- Save time - finding a job can be a very time consuming process, using a recruitment agency allows for you to step back and have the opportunities come to you.
- Exclusive jobs - sometimes recruitment agencies will have jobs that aren't available on regular job listing sites, or will have jobs made available to them before they become available to the public.
- Expert knowledge and support - benefit from the wealth of knowledge available within a recruitment agency. We've successfully given workers hundreds of jobs, we know the ins and outs of employment and can ensure you get the job you need.
- Job security - working through an agency adds an extra level of job security as you'll likely be quickly moved to a new job if you're not longer to work at your current position.