VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of a Data Privacy Analyst for a leading financial company, that places immense value on their staff.
Working From Home (Monday - Friday all at home) - This firm offers real progression opportunities alongside some of the best benefits in Northern Ireland.
This is a Monday - Friday position - Permanent.
£25,000 - £30,000 + Fantastic Benefits Package & Progression Opportunities + Discretionary Bonuses & Salary Reviews
- Provide comprehensive support for the GDPR programme.
- Maintain and update the Personal Data Register, including Article 30 records.
- Manage the company data breach process in line with procedure: investigate, monitor the data breach up to completion, draft of meeting minutes and notify the Regulator as required.
- Prepare Data Breach Reports as required by the Data Privacy Team and Hughes local management.
- Manage Data Subject requests in line with procedure: investigation of request and draft responses.
- Support drafting the response to enquiries from the Regulator.
- Assist with the preparation of Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIAs) for new initiatives across the business.
- Assist with the review of data protection content within legal agreements between the company and third-party organisations.
- Legal Degree is Essential
- Experience in the area of Data Breaches, Data Subject Requests and Data Privacy Impact Assessments is desired but not essential.
- Relevant compliance or business background.
- Genuine interest in data protection and privacy.
- Good awareness of IT and data security is desired but not essential.
If you would like more information on this or any other role please contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890330250.