VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of a Data Privacy Analyst for a leading financial company, that places immense value on their staff.
Working From Home (Monday - Friday all at home) - This firm offers real progression opportunities alongside some of the best benefits in Northern Ireland.
This is a Monday - Friday position - Permanent. (9.00am - 5.00pm with 1 hour lunch)
£25,000 - £30,000 (Higher Salary can be negotiated) + Fantastic Benefits Package & Progression Opportunities + Discretionary Bonuses & Salary Reviews
- Provide comprehensive support for the GDPR programme.
- Maintain and update the Personal Data Register, including Article 30 records.
- Manage the company data breach process in line with procedure: investigate, monitor the data breach up to completion, draft of meeting minutes and notify the Regulator as required.
- Prepare Data Breach Reports as required by the Data Privacy Team and Hughes local management.
- Manage Data Subject requests in line with procedure: investigation of request and draft responses.
- Support drafting the response to enquiries from the Regulator.
- Carry out regular audits to ensure compliance.
- Advice on data protection and related regulations
- Monitor legislative developments on data protection and related regulations
- Prepare data protection reports to the Committees and Board of the Company
- Work closely with the Privacy Coordinator and the Privacy Counsel.
- Legal Degree is Essential
- Data Protection oriented is desired.
- Relevant compliance or business background.
- Team player with great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent administration and organisational skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to work on own initiative.
- Willingness to grow within the organisation.
- Working from home allowance paid monthly
- Home equipment scheme
- Annual Incentive compensation scheme - performance related (approx. 10% of salary)
- Staff discount on insurance
- Annual leave 26 days + statutory days and birthday leave (34 days in total) with the option of purchased additional leave
If you would like more information on this or any other role please contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890330250.