VANRATH are hiring an experienced Data Manager to work on a large public sector project. This role will initially run for a minimum of 6 months with various extension options for the right candidate.
This role is full-time, Monday to Friday and will work on a hybrid basis, with 2/3 days per week in the Ballymena office.
£40,000 - 42,000 + Holiday pay + Pension + Discount Benefits
- Data / Analytical background
- Experience working with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience interpreting cross functional data
- Experience creating reports and presentations
- Experience with Power BI, Excel
- Great communication skills
- Management / Project experience desirable
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Data or Scientific roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Shannon McKinley in the strictest confidence.
028 90 330 250