Data Lead - HSCNI Band 8a
VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting an experienced Senior Data Lead for the one of our large HSCNI clients. You will be joining at a time some extremely important implementation projects improving all areas of the Health Service with use of data analysis. There is real scope for someone to build on relevant experience with a HSCNI organisation.
This role will run initially for a minimum of 6 months, with high chance of long-term extension and opportunities for progression. As it is highly likely this role will be extended and should be seen as an excellent chance to get your foot in the door with HSCNI, if this is of interest.
- Up to £48,526.00 + Holiday Pay + Pension + Discount Benefits
Defining the overall programme data strategy - this includes defining the data vision and building a data road map which will ensure that the programme receives high quality data, in the right data form and via the right data architecture to support the programme processes, reporting and insight requirements.
Set up and Manage the Programme Data Team
- Set up and Manage the Programme Data Team
- Establish Data Team - Responsible for organising and establishing a programme data team to undertake the necessary tasks related to data
- Manage Leads across data quality and profiling, data cleansing, data modelling, data archiving, data privacy, data migration and data management
- Define a data project plan - Responsible for defining the project plan for data, assigning teams to various data activities, tracking data tasks and reporting and highlighting any data challenges back to the programme team.
- Running weekly data status meetings and tracking progress across all data activities
- Working with the Data Owners, Data Stewards and Data custodians to ensure the data governance processes are incorporated into the data design for the programme
Driving key decisions on all related data aspects:-
- Drive data tooling - assess and identify tooling to be used by the programme (Data Management Tooling, Data Quality/Profiling Tooling, Data Migration Tooling, Data Archiving Tooling)
- Data Design decisions
- Data Migration decisions (Including data profiling, data quality and data cleansing activities required to support migration)
- Data Management decisions
- Data Archiving Decisions
- Data Governance decision and integration into the new system landscape
Co-ordinate and facilitate discussions with key stakeholders across the business
- Reporting into Programme status of data activities against plan
- Working with data governance team to ensure the data standards, principles and GDPR are incorporated into the data design, data management in the system processes across all data objects.
- Liaising with support teams to get access to data in source systems, and initiate data cleansing once data profiling is complete
- Facilitating meetings with the key business stakeholders to understand data pain points and data quality issues
- Collaborating with data architecture teams to understand the existing data architecture and to-be data architecture
- Working with the functional leads on the programme to understand the data design requirements and required mapping to the to-be data model
- Own and influence relationships with Data Users and Data Owners within their Data Entity.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Data Analyst or Scientific roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Shannon McKinley at VANRATH in the strictest confidence.