Data Lead - HSCNI Band 8a
Would you like to play a pivotal role defining the data vision and data roadmap for a large scale HSCNI project?
We are delighted to be working in partnership with a leading health-care public body organisation to appoint an experienced and pro-active Data Lead, where the successful post-holder will help shape the team and work closely with key stakeholders.
Set up and Manage the Programme Data Team
- Establish Data Team - Responsible for organising and establishing a programme data team to undertake the necessary tasks related to data
- Manage Leads across data quality and profiling, data cleansing, data modelling, data archiving, data privacy, data migration and data management
- Define a data project plan - Responsible for defining the project plan for data, assigning teams to various data activities, tracking data tasks and reporting and highlighting any data challenges back to the programme team
- Running weekly data status meetings and tracking progress across all data activities
- Working with the Data Owners, Data Stewards and Data custodians to ensure the data governance processes are incorporated into the data design for the programme
Co-ordinate and facilitate discussions with key stakeholders across the business
- Working with data governance team to ensure the data standards, principles and GDPR are incorporated into the data design, data management in the system processes across all data objects.
- Liaising with support teams to get access to data in source systems, and initiate data cleansing once data profiling is complete
- Facilitating meetings with the key business stakeholders to understand data pain points and data quality issue
- Collaborating with data architecture teams to understand the existing data architecture and to-be data architecture
- Working with the functional leads on the programme to understand the data design requirements and required mapping to the to-be data mode
- Own and influence relationships with Data Users and Data Owners within their Data Entity.
Driving key decisions on all related data aspects:-
- Drive data tooling - assess and identify tooling to be used by the programme (Data Management Tooling, Data Quality/Profiling Tooling, Data Migration Tooling, Data Archiving Tooling)
- Data Design decisions
- Data Migration decisions (Including data profiling, data quality and data cleansing activities required to support migration)
- Data Management decisions
- Data Archiving Decisions
- Data Governance decision and integration into the new system landscape.
This role is £24.82 per hour, plus holiday & pension pay. In alignment with 8a HSCNI Bandings - £48,526.00 per annum.
Please see below some words from recent candidates I've worked with:
"Excellent support and advice in helping me find my new role, going above and beyond to make sure I was able to attend an interview, cannot recommend enough, many thanks to Shannon and the team at Vanrath".
"I highly recommend working with Shannon. She helped me find a suitable position just in time for finishing university. Every stage of the application process was stress free, quick and well communicated. Everything was so well explained and she made me feel very confident and prepared for my interview. Thank you so much Shannon! Couldn't recommend enough."
Excellent support and advice in helping me find my new role, going above and beyond to make sure I was able to attend an interview, cannot recommend enough, many thanks to Shannon and the team at Vanrath.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other scientific / data roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Shannon McGrath in the strictest confidence.