VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting a thriving Energy company with the recruitment of an Administrator in Belfast to join a fun and friendly team.
Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm).
£20,000 - £22,000 + fantastic benefits in a modern workplace & Permanent opportunity available
- Scan documents into electronic format or filing paper documents into storage
- Review documents for
- Maintain security of confidential information by following data security
- Review documents for scanning errors and rescanning them if
- Strong administrative and organisational skills with ability to multi-task and meet tight
- Work in a team environment and/or independently with minimal
- Ensure files are properly classified, named, and saved in corresponding
- Keep a record of documents retrieved, scanned, saved, and destroyed.
The Ideal Person:
- Accurate, punctual,
- Experience of working as part of a team.
- Intermediate level proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software.
- Able to communicate
- Current driving licence.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Doherty on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.
A professional fisherman will always have more to show than a weekend angler. Sales management recruiters are in the marketplace day in and day out. They know the unfished coves, reefs and inlets that are unknown to others. The job-hunter bookshelves are filled with lore about the "hidden job market."
The same holds true for professional recruiters who have a detailed roadmap to the hidden talent sources which will never be accessed by newspaper ads, alumni associations, applicant databases, the Internet or any of the other more familiar sources of people. When working with top sales recruitment agencies, they know exactly where to look to find hidden sales talent that may not be easily accessible.
There are occasional pearls through these sources but you have to shuck an awful lot of smelly oysters to find them. Recruiters only give you oysters proven to contain pearls.
Your only job is to determine which pearl is the best. Want to catch what you're fishing for? Hire a guide!