Data Governance Lead - Health Care Project
Would you like to play a pivotal role defining the data vision and data road map for a major large scale HSCNI project?
We are delighted to be working in partnership with a leading health care public body organisation to appoint an experienced and pro-active Data Governance Lead, where the successful post-holder will help shape the team and work closely with key stakeholders.
This role will be on an ongoing basis, based in Belfast / hybrid, Mon - Fri, full time 37.5 hours per week.
£48,526.00 + Holiday Pay + Pension + Discount Benefits
- Health / Medical Data
- Data Management / Analysis
- Data Sharing Access Agreements
- GDPR - Programme Governance
- Equality Screening
- Awareness of Data Classifications
- Design & management of data standards, principles and GDPR.
- Ensure the data standards, principles and GDPR are incorporated into the data design, data management in the system processes across all data objects.
- Facilitating meetings with the key business stakeholders to understand data pain points and data quality issues.
- Data Management decisions.
- Data Governance decision and integration into the new system landscape.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other scientific / data roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Shannon McKinley in the strictest confidence.