My client are a rapidly growing company that has had a significant impact on an entire industry (Healthcare). Their team of experts has revolutionized the way in which their industry operates, impacting a large number of professionals and end-users.
The company culture values collaboration, personal development, and continuous improvement.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of our business processes, starting from how we construct our sales funnel through marketing activities, to delivering sales opportunities
- Assist teams in their research projects by formulating and testing hypotheses, contributing to the development of scalable solutions
- Create a culture of experimentation, measurement, and metrics, particularly within the Sales, Marketing, and Operations teams, by
- establishing a robust monitoring system for our OKRs (Objectives and Key Results)
- Empower teams to track and analyze Marketing and Sales data to identify areas of success and share insights with others to leverage.
- that success
- Identify and prepare relevant data and insights to aid in business decision-making for the leadership team, across various.
- cross-functional departments
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, product managers, and development teams in release planning.
- Support the improvement of our data structures and data quality by maintaining close communication with our data engineering team.
- Build scalable data visualization tools to enable stakeholders to make evidence-based decisions.
- Use data visualizations to help stakeholders understand the impact of certain activities.
Qualifications for Success:
- A minimum of three years of experience in Data Analytics
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholders and prioritizing competing requests
- Excellent decision-making, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills, adept at developing collaborative relationships.
- Experience implementing BI tools/metrics on a global scale
- Proficiency in SQL
- Performance bonus
- Free parking
- Belfast city centre location
- Hybrid working
- Regular team lunches and away days
If you are interested in applying for this role or any other role in Data Engineering, Data Science, or Data Warehousing, please contact Rachel Boyle directly on LinkedIn.