Data Analyst - HSCNI
VANRATH are delighted to be supporting our HSCNI client, with recruitment, for an exciting opportunity. They are a large Healthcare focused organisation, the team is responsible for proving a wide range of Informatics and Information Governance for the organisation. You will be joining at a time some extremely important change and projects are kicking off in the team.
This role is ongoing, reporting into the Head of Informatics, is a full-time 37.5 hours per week and you must be able to travel to site in Greater Belfast. There will be permanent jobs advertised so this will be an excellent opportunity to build on relevant experience.
£27,055 + Holiday Pay + Pension + discount benefits
The Ideal Person:
- Degree in Data Analysis, Computing, IT; or related
- Knowledge and experience of SQL, SharePoint, Power BI
- Data Analysis experience
Confidence in adapting to new software and programming languages.
- Provide specialist data extraction, analysis and presentation skills using programming tools such as structured query languages and visualisation software.
- Be responsible for troubleshooting BI tools, systems, and software.
- Develop innovative data models & solutions to deliver a responsive BI portal.
- Lead on the development and enhancements of SQL data warehouse.
- Automating extraction, transformation and loading (ETL) of data onto a SQL server, while developing, maintaining & optimising data models & reporting solutions.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Data Analyst or Scientific roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Shannon McKinley in the strictest confidence.
028 90 330 250