VANRATH are recruiting a BAND 6 Data Analyst for a large HSCNI organisation based in Belfast. Reporting into Senior Manager, this is an immediate start for an initial duration of at least 6 months with high chance of ongoing extension. The role is 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday. The work carried out in this role aims to have a direct impact on improving business areas across the Healthcare Sector in NI.
The organisation has a huge presence across Northern Ireland and the UK and provide essential services across all communities. This is an immediate job opportunity and the successful candidate will enjoy working on a multitude of highly impactful projects.
- You will have a collaborative approach that builds and maintains strong relationships within and across departmental boundaries and will also be comfortable presenting a constructive challenge when appropriate, including to senior colleagues.
- Provide high quality ad-hoc, routine, contractual, organisational and statutory information to support internal and external performance monitoring including developments of performance dashboards
- Help to identify areas of underperformance including supporting the development of actions plans and trajectories where appropriate
- Developing, documenting and using methods for data extraction from corporate systems and production of information
- Degree Level (preferably ICT / Data Analyst or related)
- Minimum of 2 years' Data analysis experience
- Advanced Excel knowledge Required
- VBA required
- Good Power BI / Query or similiar.
- Financial mindset beneficial
£32,000 + Holiday Pay + Pension
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Scientific / Data jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Shannon McKinley in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…