DATA ANALYST - HSCNI (Band 6)
VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting for an exciting opportunity with one of our large HSCNI clients. You will be joining at a time some extremely important projects improving all areas of the Health Service with use of data analysis. There is real scope for someone to build on relevant experience with a HSCNI organisation.
This role will run initially for a minimum of 6+ months, with high chance of long-term extension, and is a full-time 37.5 hours per week. As it is highly likely this role will be extended and should be seen as an excellent chance to get your foot in the door with HSCNI, if this is of interest.
- £32K + Holiday Pay + Pension + Discount Benefits
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree in Data Analysis/ ICT / Statistics, or related;
- 2 + years' working experience in Data Analysis
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Experience using SQL / SAP / PowerBI
Contribute to and lead as required the analysis of complex information and datasets
- Produce, as required, reports to assist decision making or to explain to others the rationale behind decisions
- Lead in the analysis of monitoring, audit and performance management reports to the Service Delivery Manager to enable effective management and coordinated planning and allocation of resources
- Compile and produce as required monitoring and evaluation reports, business cases, project plans
- Develop data reports as required
- Prepare reports for the Project Managers, Service Delivery Managers, Heads of Service, Head of Governance & Control and Head of Transformation as required, including progress and monitoring reports
- Assist in the development of reports for Operations Teams as required and undertake ad-hoc assignments
- Take responsibility for the quality assurance of relevant reports and dashboards
- Lead in the management of confidential and sensitive information
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector IT, Science, or Project roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Shannon McKinley in the strictest confidence.
028 90 330 250