Are you an experienced Data Analyst with experience of working in a Finance role, specifically looking to join a public sector employer for an initial period of 6 months? Immediate start available!
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Starting salary of £25,000
- 6-month contract with view to secure a permanent post
- Hybrid working
- Joining a recognisable employer
A leading public sector organisation based in Ballymena are looking for an Data Analyst to join their team on an initial 6-month contract role. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with strong reporting skills, including MS Excel and Power BI.
Reporting to the Cost Accountant, the Analyst will be responsible for analysis and interpretation of large data sets for senior management.
This opportunity has the potential to interview immediately!
The Ideal Person
If you are a Data/Finance Analyst who is interested in gaining experience within the public sector:
- 4 years relevant finance experience
- Diploma for Accounting Technicians (ATI)
- Available to start at short notice
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong reporting skills
As a Data/Finance Analyst you will:
- Preparing month end analysis
- Reporting financial information to senior management
- Attending board meetings to explain variances
- Assist with wider finance team as and when required
- Ad hoc project work
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.