VANRATH are recruiting a BAND 5 Data Analyst for a large HSCNI organisation based in Ballymena. Reporting into Senior Manager, this is an immediate start for an initial duration of six months with plans for extension and on-going employment for the right candidate.
The role is 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday. The work carried out in this role aims to have a direct impact on improving systems across the Healthcare Sector in NI.
Salary / Benefits
BAND 5 salary - £26,550per annum + holiday Pay + Pension + Benefits Package
- Degree Level (preferably statistics, maths, data science)
- Data analysis experience
- MS Access experience / knowledge
- SQL experience
- PowerBI experience
- Responsible for producing and reviewing complex technical data and documentation such as system specifications, technical reports, data flow diagrams
- Work with users and stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback into the current service
- Analysis of current processes to identify gaps and implement changes using tools such as gap analysis
- Working on developing an Access database
- Working with SQL, Access and PowerBI
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Data / Science jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Shannon McKinley in the strictest confidence.
028 90 330 250