VANRATH are recruiting a BAND 5 Data Analyst for a large HSCNI organisation based in Ballymena.
Reporting into Senior Manager, this is an immediate start for an initial duration of 6 months with potential scope for extension. The role is 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday. The work carried out in this role aims to have a direct impact on improving business areas across the Healthcare Sector in NI.
The organisation has a huge presence across Northern Ireland and the UK and provide essential services across all communities. This is an immediate job opportunity and the successful candidate will enjoy working on a multitude of highly impactful projects.
Salary / Benefits:
BAND 5 Point 1 - £25,655 + Holiday pay and pension from day one.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience working in a finance area,
- Experience in the use of the Microsoft Office suite of programmes (or equivalent) ie Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Outlook
- Experience of extraction, analysis and presentation of a range of financial information by utilising analytical applications eg. Excel, Power Bi, Qlik
- Experience in analysis and interpretation of data and turning data into meaningful reports and presentations
- Experience in maintaining and interrogating databases and information systems with appropriate attention to detail
- Working alongside other trust functions to monitor, and interrogate trust wide spending data
- In depth spend projection
- Monitoring of drugs being purchased under contracts
- Financial data extrapolation and reporting
- Ad hoc queries as requested
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT/PM Public Sector jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Peter Brittain in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…