We are hiring an experienced Data Analyst for a large HSCNI organisation based in Ballymena. This is an immediate start for an initial duration of six months with extension opportunities and on-going employment for the right candidate.
The role is 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday. The work carried out in this role aims to have a direct impact on improving systems and financial services across the Healthcare Sector in NI.
c£26,000 - £30,000 depending on experience + holiday pay +pension + discount benefits from day one.
- Provide high quality ad-hoc, routine, contractual, organisational and statutory information to support internal and external performance monitoring including developments of performance dashboards
- Help to identify areas of under performance using data and report analysis
- Developing, documenting and using methods for data extraction from corporate systems and production of information.
- Support in working with data-sets in the implementation of a new system
- Machine Learning reviews
- Degree in relevant subject (Data Analytics, Statistics, IT, Data Science, Computing etc.)
- 1 year + working data analysis experience
- Machine Learning / Systems / Automation or process improvement experience is desirable
- Financial systems knowledge is desirable
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Data / Science jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Shannon McKinley in the strictest confidence.