DATA ANALYST - HSCNI
VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting for an exciting opportunity with one of our large HSCNI clients. You will be joining at a time some extremely important projects improving all areas of the Health Service with use of data analysis.
This role will run on an ongoing full time basis, and should be seen as an excellent chance to get your foot in the door with HSCNI, if this is of interest.
The role will be based on site in Belfast, and will accommodate working on a hybrid basis following on boarding.
- £27-28K + Holiday Pay + Pension + Discount Benefits
The Ideal Candidate
- Relevant Degree
- Experience in performance management and statistical analysis
- Strong working experience in Excel - pivot tables, graphs
- Information / data related degree + 1 year working experience in performance management.
- Health / medical data experience is desirable
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Science / Data roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Shannon McKinley in the strictest confidence.
028 90 330 250