VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting an experienced Data Analyst one of our large HSCNI clients. You will be joining at a time some extremely important projects improving all areas of the Health Service with use of data analysis. There is real scope for someone to build on relevant experience with a HSCNI organisation.
This role is ongoing, with high chance of long-term extension and opportunities for progression, and is a full-time 37.5 hours per week. This should be seen as an excellent chance to get your foot in the door with HSCNI and make meaningful contributions to public health projects.
- £33,708 - £41,659 depending on experience + Holiday Pay + Pension + Discount Benefits
The Ideal Candidate
- Relevant degree - data analysis, IT, computing, etc.
- Experience using SQL
- Data profiling, quality assessments experience
- Building data models of applications for profiling
- Knowledge and experience of data analytics
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Data Analyst or Scientific roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Shannon McKinley in the strictest confidence.