We are currently hiring an experienced Data Analyst for a large HSCNI organisation based in Belfast. This is an immediate start ongoing conract with opportunities for long-term extension for the right candidate.
The role is 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday. The work carried out in this role aims to have a direct impact on improving systems and financial services across the Health care Sector in NI.
£27,000 - £30,000 depending on experience + holiday pay +pension + discount benefits from day one.
- Degree in relevant subject (Data Analytics, Statistics, IT, Finance, etc.)
- 1 year + working data analysis experience
- Financial systems knowledge is desirable
- Excel and Power BI knowledge
- Dashboard building experience is desirable
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Data / Science jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Shannon McKinley in the strictest confidence.