VANRATH have partnered with a leading Cybersecurity company that has offices around the globe. The organisation is looking to recruit an Inside Sales Representative.
The successful candidate will work at a modern Belfast-based Office, with a mix of on-site and remote work.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any B2B Sales / Inside Sales individual to join a Global company that offers routes for progression.
£30,000 - £35,000 + Uncapped bonus (OTE £60k) - Excellent benefits, hybrid working opportunity and more.
- Qualify and develop on new sales opportunities through outbound email and call contact.
- Understand the customers needs and requirements, offer accordingly.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and sale closure.
- Meet and exceed KPIs and deliver high quantity and quality of sales opportunities.
- Team up with channel partners to build pipelines and close deals.
- Perform effective online demonstrations to prospects based on the companies offering of solutions.
- Engage and drive target contacts to attend company marketing events / campaigns.
- Follow up on Account Based Marketing campaigns, designed in partnership with sales and marketing.
- Conduct on-going research to identify new leads, source contact information, decision makers, interest and level of urgency.
- Strategise with the senior leadership team to target prospect accounts and build up the pipeline.
- Accurate tracking of communication on CRM system.
- Proven inside sales experience.
- Track record of hitting and exceeding KPIs.
- Excellent communication skills, both in calls and email.
- Proficient with corporate productivity / web presentation tools.
- Ability to muti-task, prioritise and time manage effectively.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Confident in working closely with various teams within the business, also dealing with business stakeholders up to C-level, as well as 3rd party teams.
- Excited by technology, curious and eager to learn more about IT Security products and services.
- Previous Cyber Security sales experience is very desirable.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales or business development job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.
A recruiter can provide helpful advice and coaching guidance during your job search, such as recommending ways to improve your resume or interviewing skills. When recruiters understand your qualifications and career goals, they can help you find a job that's the right fit for you. Knowing how to work effectively with recruiters can help you use their guidance, connections and expertise to find a new job.
A current resume is a valuable tool for helping recruiters match you with the right positions. Make sure you update your resume with your current work experience and education history, including details about continuing education or professional development courses you've completed. Also, make sure the contact information on your resume is current before distributing this information to recruiters.
Similar to the way an employer asks questions to determine whether you're the right candidate for a position, you can ask a recruiter questions to evaluate whether they're the best person to help you in your job search. Ask a new recruiter about their experience in your industry and how they help candidates find work. Assess their answers to determine whether you may have a good working relationship with them. Some questions you may ask recruiters include:
How many candidates have you helped to find positions in this industry?
How do you market job candidates to potential employers?
How can I highlight my qualifications to employers?
How does your recruiting process work?