In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer of £30,000 - £30,000 based on experience plus bonus and a range of benefits.
VANRATH are pleased to be working with an industry leading international firm who are recruiting for high calibre candidates to join their SOC team as Cyber Security Analysts.
The Ideal Person
- Understanding of Information Security principles.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience in an IT role.
- Broad understanding & familiarity with networking concepts & protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, DHCP, HTTP, etc.
- Consummate relevant experience may be accepted in place of missed criteria.
- Previous experience in a SOC or security team with customer facing duties
- Technical understanding of IT infrastructure such as networks and active directory
- Experience in incident response
- Experience in scripting, automation and software development
- Receipt and categorisation of initial event, incident, request from service teams and customers.
- Providing trouble shooting, initial triage and trigger escalation/assignment as appropriate.
- Investigation of event alerts, fulfilling agreed requests and liaising with the customer to confirm closure.
- 09:00 - 17:30 Mon to Fri. There is potential for shift-based work on a 24/7 basis - candidates should apply with this in mind.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Cyber Security job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact David Kernohan in the strictest confidence.