In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer £40,000 - £50,000 based on experience plus bonus and a range of benefits.
VANRATH are pleased to be working with an industry leading Cyber Security firm who are recruiting for a high calibre candidate to fill the position of Security Engineer.
The Ideal Person
- Experience using vulnerability management, SIEM, PAM, IDS/IPS, EDR, DLP and AV platforms
- General familiarity with incident response processes for OS and network level events
- Comfortable with Windows and Linux operating systems
- Solid knowledge of networking, active directory and web applications
- Experience with Cloud security best practices
- Strong communication skills
- Comprehensive cyber security knowledge
- Project management & organizational skills
- Ability to interpret and analyse technical information
- Attention to detail and data accuracy
- Maintain knowledge of current ATP TTPs
- Security platform engineering and projects
* Vulnerability identification and remediation
* SOC support as point of escalation
- Penetration test report remediation
- Privileged access management
- Red/Purple offensive security activities
- Incident response and forensics
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Cyber Security, Networks or IT Sales roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jordan Madden on 07871030483 in the strictest confidence.