In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer of £25,000 - £30,000 based on experience plus bonus and a range of benefits.
VANRATH are pleased to be working with an industry leading international firm who are recruiting for high calibre candidates to join their SOC team as Cyber Security Analysts.
The Ideal Person
- Understanding of Information Security principles.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience in an IT role.
- Previous experience in a SOC or security team
- Technical understanding of IT infrastructure such as networks and active directory
- Experience with a security incident and event management (SIEM) toolset. QRadar for exampl
- Receipt and categorisation of initial event, incident, request from service teams and customers.
- Providing trouble shooting, initial triage and trigger escalation/assignment as appropriate.
- Investigation of event alerts, fulfilling agreed requests and liaising with the customer to confirm closure.
- 07:00-18:00 with shift patterns within and participation in on-call rota. There is potential for shift-based work on a 24/7 basis - candidates should apply with this in mind.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Cyber Security job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jordan Madden in the strictest confidence.