In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer. In addition to this, the position comes with a range of fantastic benefit.
VANRATH is delighted to have partnered with a leading professional services firm to recruit a Cyber Executive to join their talented team.
The Ideal Person
- Have a broad knowledge range across information security and cyber defence
- Desire to work in a M&A environment operating across the transaction lifecycle
- Develop experience of a range of different type of engagements, including pre-deal (e.g. operational cyber due diligence, carve-out planning), post-deal (e.g. integration planning, tracking) and restructuring (e.g. rapid cost reduction)
- Be familiar working in a large-scale consulting environment or industry role where you can demonstrate the ability to perform and summarise Cyber analysis into management insights and recommended actions at pace
- Working on high-profile projects, challenging requirements and in a fast-paced environment
- Act as a role model and support development of junior team members, coupled with the recruitment and training responsibilities.
- Be flexible to support on broader IT & Operational transaction work not necessarily related to Cyber Security
- Take ownership for Quality and Risk Management (Q&RM) to ensure client work is delivered consistently and in compliance with EY's quality standards
- Manage internal practice development including development of tools, accelerators, methodologies and market propositions
- A technical background in Computer Science, Network engineering with a degree in a Technical subject
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and experience of producing and reviewing high calibre reports, papers, presentations and thought leadership.
- As a Cyber Executive within Transactions & Execution, you will be a vital member of the Cyber team
- Advising clients across all industries and sectors
- Work in a transaction environment operating under tight M&A timeframes and demands
- Support key decision makers in developing and executing strategies for transactions
- Assist in aspects of business origination, including pitches and presentations, and attending meetings with clients to generate new business opportunities.
- For further information on this vacancy, or any other Cyber Security, Networks or Sales jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jordan Madden in the strictest confidence on 02890330250 or at email@example.com