In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer of £40,000 - £55,000 based on experience plus bonus and a range of benefits including an annual 15% bonus, 10% matched pension, healthcare, fantastic career development opportunities and much more.
VANRATH are pleased to be working with an industry leading fintech client who are recruiting for a high calibre candidate to fill the role of Cyber Defense Analyst Level 3.
The Ideal Person
- Strong customer-service orientation
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- High level critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Ability to conduct research into network/security issues and products
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment with multiple goals
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to deal diplomatically and effectively at all levels of the organization including both technical and non-technical, management and senior leadership
- Professional Experience:
- 1-3 years of experience (typical) in Information Security
- Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate a passion for information security through course work/degrees completed, self-study, and/or certifications that have been completed
- The Cyber Defense Detection Analyst II is responsible for performing triage of security events that are escalated to the team. This role involves following established processes and procedures to observe events, collect additional data necessary to assess the threat, and escalate or refute the event as needed.
- Primary Responsibilities:
- Monitor and respond to events escalated through the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Interface with CME Group employees that are reporting security issues through established communication channels
- Document security events in Incident Tracking System
- Provide support for Junior Analysts in validation and assessment of security events
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Cybersecurity job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jordan Madden in the strictest confidence.