VANRATH are pleased to be working with a global technology company as they expand their Customer Support function. My client is looking for individuals that are fluent in English & French to join their Customer Support team, ideally coming from an IT background (but not essential).
This is an opportunity to join an innovative company with great opportunities for career progression and development. As the first point of contact, the Customer Support Specialist will get the opportunity to work across multiple teams throughout the organisation and improve their product line.
- Provide first line customer support through telephone and email
- Document queries and requests on the company ticketing system
- Provide a valuable input to product development and improvement
- Connect customers with various company departments and functions
- Use troubleshooting abilities to provide solutions to customer problems
The Ideal Person
- Previous experience in a customer service position
- High level of French & English communication skills
- Interest in Technology
- Troubleshooting skills
- Dental cover & private healthcare
- Unlimited annual leave (PTO scheme)
- Rapid career progression available
- Flexible remote working options (1 day in office per week expected)
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Infrastructure roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Mark McAdams on 028 9033 0250 in the strictest confidence.