VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading Manufacturing Company with the recruitment of a Customer Support. Fantastic company to work in, one of the best company cultures in NI and opportunities for progression.
This role is based in the companies Newtownabbey office - Monday - Friday. There is also an option for Hybrid working after training where you will be able to work 1 day from home, and the remaining 4 in the Newtownabbey office.
German Speaking is an essential requirement for this role, and candidates with this experience will only be considered.
£24,000 - £28,000 + other Additional Benefits (Top Company) + Fantastic work benefits and Environment
To assist the Commercial and Sales Directors and help the external sales team achieve company objectives by providing full customer services support on a global basis.
- Main point of contact for approx 10 -20 Customers locally and international based;
- Building strong, credible relationships with Customers, ensuring total Customer satisfaction.
- Order entry, involving accuracy and attention to detail.
- Having an in-depth knowledge and understanding of each customer account, with a comprehensive understanding of each customer pricelist and any specific requirements relevant to each account;
- Working closely with customers with regards to orders and providing accurate lead times and delivery schedules and following up invoices on a daily basis;
- Working closely with the planning and logistics teams to ensure all customers orders are promptly placed, planned and shipped according to requested dates and providing or assisting in providing resolutions should problems occur from order placement to shipment;
- Working closely with Logistics and loading team to maximise daily loading capacity and actively chasing Customers to clear their stock;
- Advising Customers on a daily/weekly basis on the progress of their orders and actively working with production to ensure all Customer orders are produced;
The Ideal Person
- Experience working in a similar role
- German Fluency is an essential requirement
- Strong communicator
- Positive individual
- Great telephone manner
- Great attention to detail levels
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves via Vanrath in the strictest confidence.
Recent Feedback from our candidates:
''The team at VANRATH were extremely helpful in helping me find my new role. They kept me up to date on my application and provided excellent advice throughout the interview process. Overall the process could not have gone smoother or any quicker and I would definitely recommend reaching out to them if you are on the lookout for a new role.''
''I was contacted by VANRATH in regards to a job I had applied for. They were extremely helpful and gave me a number of positions to apply for. They had interviews set up in a number of hours and I secured a position within days. They kept we well informed throughout the process and has continued to touch base after I have started my new role. Couldn't recommend enough.''
''5*'s for Vanrath. They found me a suitable agency post right away, it was a great fit, now I have got the job permanently! Very personable and knowledgeable to deal with and always took the time to understand and help out. Extremely professional service all round.''
''I contacted Vanrath after being laid off by my previous employer. They were fantastic to deal with and found me the perfect role that matched my skill set and experience and within a day or two had an interview lined up. Within the same week I was made a job offer which I happily accepted. So thankful that I contacted Vanrath. Couldn't have asked for a quicker and more professional service.''
- You are looking for a bigger or smaller company. The size of a company can really affect your work and how you feel about being there, especially because it affects the work culture and dynamic. Personally, I like to work in smaller, more familiar companies where I have contact with the other employees. However, some people function better in bigger companies where everything is more formal and better structured. If this reason applies to you, let your interviewer know that the company size matters for you, and it's nothing more than that. It's a very legitimate, respectable reason.
- You want better long-term prospects. You could honestly have just exhausted the work at your current job after putting your all into it. Maybe there are no options left in the sector you work in, and you want to do something completely different with better prospects for the future.
- Ethical reasons to look for a new job. It's completely understandable if you have ethical reasons for switching jobs. Maybe your current company does some things that you don't want to be a part of, such as discriminating against certain groups, for one. This is, of course, a good reason to change a job, but also keep in mind that you have to frame it a certain way. Try to avoid badmouthing your current employer and co-workers-make it seem more like the ethical reasons are your personal preference and not a reflection of being in a bad company. If you speak ill of your current job, your interviewer will then peg you as someone who may do so again if/once you leave the job, you're applying for
- Seeking a new opportunity. Another good answer is that you simply just want a new opportunity. You feel like you have taken every possibility out of your current job, and there just aren't any challenges left anymore in this job. You feel like it's time to learn new points of view regarding the business. Or you're curious about a new sector or industry altogether. You think this job is good for your future and you see a lot of opportunities in it.