VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of a Customer Support Agent for a market leading organisation that has a fantastic reputation. An amazing opportunity in a thriving organisation with opportunities for progression.
This role is based in the company's Dunmurry office. This is a Permanent position.
Shifts are Monday - Thursday (8.30am - 5.00pm) Friday (8.30am - 2.30pm)
£22,000 - £24,000 per year + Fantastic Benefits package
- Scheduling maintenance works & coordinating a team of maintenance engineers.
- Data management including generating, updating, and maintaining existing records.
- Tracking and recording parts ordered from suppliers with emphasis on required completion dates.
- Liaising with engineers to ensure material stock levels are maintained.
- Effectively communicating job status' to client.
- Acting as initial point of contact for enquiries and queries on behalf of installation co-ordinator.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2 Years+ Experience within a Customer Service setting.
- Proven ability to build relationships with customers.
- Competent with use of Microsoft Office.
- Positive and highly customer service focused.
- Strong team player and excellent interpersonal skills.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Birch via Vanrath in the strictest confidence.
Recent Feedback from our candidates:
''VANRATH were very helpful in finding me multiple roles suitable to my skill set. I had interviews within days of applying and in the end have found a role that suits me perfectly.''
''I would highly recommend Vanrath. Very quick response to my application. They have been extremely dedicated to finding me a role that was best suited to my future career development.''
''Vanrath were massively helpful in helping me secure my new role. They provided tips and example questions for the interviews and were able to get quick feedback.''