VANRATH have partnered with a World Leading support organisation that has offices around the globe. The organisation is looking to recruit a Customer Support Admin
The successful candidate will work with a Hybrid working model, 3 days at Home, and 2 days within the company's very modern Antrim office. Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm, or 8.00am - 4.00pm, or 10.00am - 6.00pm / Pick preferred working hours)
This is a fantastic opportunity for any B2B Sales experienced individual to join a Global company that offers many routes for progression.
£22,000 + 2k OTE
Excellent benefits including income protection, private health insurance, performance bonuses and development opportunities.
- Ensuring a minimum set number of quality appointments are made to the Business Development Managers diaries by making outbound calls and regular outreach across a number of channels to list of qualified leads
- Achieve weekly appointment targets and agreed KPIs around contact, follow-up and reporting
- Effective use of CRM to track, assign and qualify leads
- Maintenance of key MI dashboards and reporting tools
- Capture CRM enhancing information and accurately update and maintain internal records and systems
- Generation of reports as required to track business metrics
- Ensuring the start of the customer journey reflects our business in a positive light
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of 1 Years relevant B2B Sales Experience Proven record of consistently delivering against assigned target and delivering outstanding customer sales experience, particularly via remote channels
- Experience in working directly with customers, delivering excellence in customer service
- Minimum of 1 years' experience working with CRM systems, eg Sugar, Salesforce etc.
- A high level of IT literacy
- Possess the necessary level of communication skills to fully carry out the role, both written and verbal
For further information on this vacancy, or vacancies in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Doherty in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or apply via the link on this page.
Exciting times - you've been offered the job, it can be easy to get carried away and accept straight away when you're dealing directly with the client. What if you have been offered four jobs? Who do you bounce this off? Having a recruiter to act as the middle man, gives you breathing space and time to think. It can also be daunting trying to negotiate with a potential new employer, after all, what will they think of you, if you play hardball.
This is where going through a recruiter really comes into its own, it is their job to get you the best job AND deal available whilst ensuring it doesn't reflect badly on you. That's their job after all - they want you to get the job and they want their client to be happy too.
You should especially consider using a recruiter if you have any special requirements, such as flexible or reduced working hours, or you have any gaps in your CV - a good recruiter will help to explain this. They will do the best by you and the client, and further to that offer you the advice you will need when it comes to resigning - one of the most daunting things anyone has to do.