Looking for your next career step in your career? This could be the right role for you,
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits:
- up to £35k base depending on experience
- Individual and Company Bonus
Used by more than 3 million people annually, our systems enable insurance providers to secure business within their target markets and empower consumers to easily identify those providers who meet their financial product requirements at market leading prices. Our Affinity Partnership arrangements also facilitate other companies to increase the range of services offered (and revenue generated) via their websites. Our products are used by over 400 financial partners in the insurance, finance and utilities industry.
The Ideal Person
- Determined and eager to embrace new experiences and responsibilities.
- Confident and empathetic communicator able to understand other's points of view
- Thrive on customer interaction and comfortable dealing with senior company executives.
- Natural planner with an organised mindset and approach to work
Qualifications: A business related degree
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a customer facing, account management role, ideally from a technology, consulting or insurance/financial/utilities product background
- Experience of managing and maximising the profitability of multiple B2B relationships
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Excellent analytical and data interpretation skills
- Excellent skills in MS Office (particularly Excel).
- Proven ability to self-educate
- Superb written and verbal communication skills. Able to communicate confidently face to face and virtually.
- Experience in an IT, e-commerce, fintech or financial services environment
- An appreciation of web/software development
- Experience of CRM and Google Analytics would be beneficial
- For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil.Doherty@vanrath.com 0r 02890330250 in the strictest confidence.
We recognise that making a career change can be a huge step. We will support you through every step of the recruitment process, from an initial discussion of your goals and aspirations, to the security of your new position.
Our consultants are sector specific and have an in-depth knowledge of, and experience in, their respective fields. Put simply, they are the best in the business! We continually monitor trends and developments within the market to ensure we provide the very highest quality advice and
support to our clients and candidates.