VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading Marketing organisation with the recruitment of a Customer Service Admin.
Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm + 1 hour lunch) - No Weekend Working + Progression Opportunities - Permanent Position - Office based in Belfast City Centre
£21,000 - £22,000 + Fantastic Benefits Package
- Receive, process, and verify the accuracy of customer orders utilizing the Company's CRM systems and customer purchase orders.
- Initiate required action for response to customer requests for order changes, including the maintenance of order/customer information files and communicate changes to the appropriate personnel/departments.
- Refer any potential up, or cross selling opportunities to the Sales team.
- Schedule and track the delivery status of orders to ensure customers are kept up to date.
- Ensure all customer interactions are accurately recorded on the CRM system.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment and follow up to ensure resolution
- Provide the first line of communication with customers, ensuring a positive customer experience through efficient, courteous, prompt service and consistent follow-up
The Ideal Person
- Call Handling/Customer Service Experience or Admin experience with Calls involved
- Confident on the phone
- Good attention to detail levels
- Computer Literate
- Great communicator
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil.email@example.com in the strictest confidence.