VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting a global company, with the recruitment of a Customer Service Specialist in Dromore, Co. Tyrone to join their growing team.
This position is based in the company's office in Co.Tyrone. This is a Permanent position with Progression opportunities.
Shifts are 8-5 Monday - Friday.
Second Language is essential - French or Spanish.
£22,000 - £29,000 per year + Fantastic Benefits package
- Providing a high level of customer service to both new and existing customers.
- Troubleshooting and guiding first time customers through the deposit and bidder number allocation process.
- Analysing data and reports to establish new customer trends.
- Assisting with Support when needed.
- Maintaining a positive working relationship with other departments.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Second Language is essential, French or Spanish.
- Previous experience working in customer relations.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage own workload.
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Birch via Vanrath in the strictest confidence.
Some positive candidate feedback we've received-
'VANRATH were very easy to work with, personable and knew what questions to ask to find me the right role. Would highly recommend.''
''I would highly recommend Vanrath. Very quick response to my application. They have been extremely dedicated to finding me a role that was best suited to my future career development.''
''Would highly recommend Vanrath. After uploading my cv I was contacted the next day and they were able to find a permanent suitable role for me very quickly. They were very helpful and supportive through the entire interview process and were able to negotiate a very good job offer which I was delighted with.''