VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting a global company, with the recruitment of a Customer Services Specialist in Dromore, Co. Tyrone to join their expanding team.
This role is based in the company's Dromore office. This is a Permanent position with Progression opportunities.
Shifts are 8-5 Monday - Friday.
Second Language is essential, French or Spanish.
£22,000 - £28,000 per year + Fantastic Benefits package
- Providing a high level of customer service to both new and existing customers.
- Troubleshooting and guiding first time customers through the deposit and bidder number allocation process.
- Analysing data and reports to establish new customer trends.
- Assisting with Auction Support when needed.
- Maintaining a positive working relationship with other departments.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Second Language is essential, French or Spanish.
- Previous experience working in customer relations.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage own workload.
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Birch via Vanrath in the strictest confidence.
Recent Feedback from our candidates:
''VANRATH were very helpful in finding me multiple roles suitable to my skill set. I had interviews within days of applying and in the end have found a role that suits me perfectly.''
''I would highly recommend Vanrath. Very quick response to my application. They have been extremely dedicated to finding me a role that was best suited to my future career development.''
''Vanrath were massively helpful in helping me secure my new role. They provided tips and example questions for the interviews and were able to get quick feedback.''