VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading Broadband Company with the recruitment of multiple Customer Service Representatives. Fantastic company to work in, one of the best company cultures in NI and opportunities for progression.
This is a Hybrid working position - 2 days work from home & 3 days will be spent in the Belfast office - in Dargan Crescent. First week will be training in-office - Full Equipment provided for home working.
This is an immediate need for the company, and individuals who are immediately available will be preferred to others. Initially this will be a temporary contract (Great likelihood of Permanency depending on performance).
£21,000 - £22,000 + other Additional Benefits (Top Company)
- First point of contact for our customers via inbound calls and other methods of communication.#
- Providing a great customer service experience.
- Direct, when appropriate to other departments to address the customer's needs.
- Accurately recording/logging interaction with customers and updating account information.
- Working with management to maintain best practices for efficient communication with customers.
- Address customer questions about new products, services, promotions
The Ideal Person
- Experience working in a similar role
- Strong communicator
- Positive individual
- Great telephone manner
- Great attention to detail levels
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.
As a multitude of job opportunities are appearing on the market daily across a range of sectors, here at VANRATH we have collected all relevant hints and tips that can give you the competitive edge needed to stand out at the interview stage.
The difficulty with answering loaded questions like these is providing a concise yet meaningful response without rambling. An effective way of tackling this question is to break it down into smaller segments. This ensures that your answer is well-rounded and comprehensive whilst being clear and to the point. In this case, we can separate the question into two categories:
Professional identity - how will you operate in the role?
Personal identity - will you be a good cultural fit within the team?
How many points should you choose within each category? Without being too long-winded, two points in each section should suffice. You can then pick out the most important points you'd like to highlight.