Fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Assistant to join a thriving Financial Services (Banking) organisation that offers some of the best benefits on the market.
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a leading organisation.
This role will be Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm) - Office is based in Coleraine.
Initially this will be a 12-month contract, with high likelihood of being made permanent.
£21,000 - £23,000 + Up to 20% Employer pension + 37 Days Holiday + Tonnes more fantastic benefits
- Identify opportunities where products or partner services would be beneficial to our customers.
- Assist our customers in an engaging manner and demonstrate understanding of individual life events through a sensitive and caring approach (e.g., dealing with bereavement or vulnerability), following up with our customers.
- Show dedication towards achievement of sales goals.
- Maintain a continuous and strong knowledge of our products and procedures.
- Operate branch till systems and carry out a range of daily tasks including account opening, receipts and withdrawals, account amendments and providing information on our products and services.
- Carry out administration tasks and communication with our customers by telephone, letter and digital routes.
- Provide additional support to savings and mortgage processes as deemed necessary by your Manager.
The Ideal Person:
- Experience in similar role
- Excellent Customer Service skills
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves via Vanrath in the strictest confidence
Some positive candidate feedback we've received-
''Excellent recruitment service. VANRATH helped me secure a new role within days of first contact and the team couldn't be more helpful and responsive since I began my new position. Would highly recommend that anyone looking for employment registers with VANRATH as they are head and shoulders above other agencies that I have dealt with.
''I very much enjoyed my experience with VANRATH. They were great to work with, very friendly and efficient and streamlined everything for me so I had the least amount of stress as I went in for interviews. Looking forward to starting in my new role!''
''Had a great experience with Vanrath. Being new to Northern Ireland, they made me feel very welcome. The team provided lots of tips and support for job opportunities. Would thoroughly recommend the Vanrath team!''
''Excellent service tailored to job search requirements. VANRATH were very helpful and kept me informed of potential roles and quickly secured my next role! Fast and efficient service would highly recommend.''
''Would highly recommend Vanrath recruitment agency. They have been a massive help to myself within such a short period of time. Always a wide range of opportunities and jobs with this agency. Staff are always friendly and helpful.''